The rapidly increasing cost of electricity has resulted in a growth of popularity among South African home-owners to utilize gas, thereby needing gas installations in their homes, restaurants, commercial establishments etc…
We offer this at nominal cost
Our architect will draw , submit and approve plans as per specified regulations of the Fire Department, for all your domestic, commercial and Industrial needs.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Drawing of plans
Submission & Approval to the Fire Department
Domestic: All LP Gas household installations
Commercial: LP Gas installations to Restaurants, commercial establishments , etc
We only use Certified installers to assure safety.
Our products addresses a vital part of the individual and various organizations requirements therefore we ensure that we remain competitive
offering products and services that adds value to people and organizations through cost effectiveness, comprehensive delivery networks, quality service and consistent and rapid support. The company operates its main business operation from 150 Voorhammer Street, Silvertondale, Watloo
- Paraffin; Jet A1, JP 54
- Diesel; HFO, Mazut
- LP Gas; LNG
- Lubricants such as: SAE 30, 40, 20W50 and a wide range of hydraulic and other automotive oils;
- Auto gas such as conversion of fuel driven cars to gas;
- LP Gas equipment and accessories i.e. (Bulk Tanks, Pumps Motors etc…)
- LP Gas bulk tank installations for the food and industrial industry;
- Import& Export (Export of Fuel, Gas,Lubricants and Bulk Tanks etc… into African countries);
We aim to change local markets, create access to information that involves products, strategies, emerging markets and market trends around our products and services offering customers an innovative approach to the present and future market changes of the industry we operate within.